Saturday, June 07, 2008

Kylie Minogue Made My Baby Daughter Cry


While channel surfing this morning I had the misfortune of stumbling onto a video clip of one of Kylie Minogues vast back catalog of mediocrity. Almost immediately my daughter started to wail like a banshee!

Was it the high pitched nasal monotone?

Was it the embarrassingly limited vocal range?

Was it the fact she was dressed like a whore?

Was it the really, really simple lyrics?

Perhaps it was the obvious cosmetic surgery meaning her face doesn't move properly anymore.


It just shows that my lovely little six month old girl has inherited her fathers taste in music.

Edit: Judge Superbonus says.... GUILTY of crimes against my ears.

3 comments:

  1. kylie rocks! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thankfully, her mother's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would lay claim to being a Kylie fan anonymously.

    Well Done H2 Gold star for you baby girl.

    ReplyDelete