Friday, February 29, 2008

Why I Blog

Since I've been tagged by Ellie from the blog "Hillbillys at Heart" apparently I've now got to explain why I blog. I'm a bit of an I.T. nerd and started a blog a few years ago when it was a bit of a novelty. I got bored quickly when the realisation hit that no one would ever read it. Why would they? No one would ever know it existed. So it died. Recently my wife started her own blog and started getting heaps of traffic because she is an active member of an online community and has the link to her blog in her signature. It also happens that she is a good writer and has a great sense of humour. This rekindled my interest in blogging.

So here we are...

4 comments:

  1. I think if it wasn't for my wife's blog I'd have no hits at all!

    Except from my work PC maybe...

    Sad bastard.

    ReplyDelete