Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pet Hate.

I have many pet hates but an interview with some gimp I saw on some crap TV current affairs show yesterday reminded me of one of them:

When people use "somethink" instead of "something".

THERE IS NO "K" IN THE WORD "THING"!

Got it??

I would go so far as to say that if I hear you say "somethink" I instantly subtract 100 IQ points off of your intelligence. I don't care if you're a fucking dead-set genius, if you say "somethink" your opinion immediately means nothing to me.

So THINK before you say SOMETHINK!!

4 comments:

  1. Mine is specific/Pacific. Ummm people the Pacific is an ocean you morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget performance/preformance or ask/aks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh aks is a good one. my personal favourite though is a pearler from dad who calls cockroaches, clockroaches. Drives me up the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've known quite a few people who couldn't get their mouths around the little three letter pearler that is "ask". I wonder what the problem is??

    Clockroaches? Surely that's on purpose just to piss you off though right?? A timely reminder to fumigate?

    ReplyDelete