Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"No Shit!!" advertisement of the day...

Today we received a big thick pile of store catalogues in the mail which, to my delight, were mainly man type catalogues. You know the ones; plasma TVs, computer bits, mp3 players, exotic motor oils, hardware etc. After sorting them into "potential for excitement" priority I waded in and about two thirds the way through the pile I stumbled upon this wonderful nugget of obviousness:



Note the area I have thoughtfully circled in yellow. Can you believe that it actually says "MOTORBIKE NOT INCLUDED"?

Here I was thinking I had scored a snappy looking motorcycle AND a motorcycle lift all for $169!

I know the Aussie dollar is strong but...

Fark man...

7 comments:

  1. Talk about disappointed..I never read the fine print. I was about to rush off and buy two...yes two motorcycles with jacks for that price.

    Dream wrecker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit! I just ordered you one for our anniversary love. I guess I just figured it was a really fabulous introductory offer. Would you be terribly disappointed with just the jack?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that's fine. It might come in handy for our anniversary night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are one game man with that comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you misunderstand Ellie. I was not trying to infer that I needed the assistance of hydraulic tools to help lift my lovely wife. I was merely suggesting that after five years of marriage we might try some ...ahem... marital aids to spice things up a bit. See?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the sound of backpedalling I hear???


    rofl

    ReplyDelete
  7. See now I don't know who's in the most trouble out of you two. I knew that husband dearest was just being a kinky sod but as for you, Miss Ellie, well... You are even naughtier for thinking he meant the "other" thing.

    Hmmmfph, a jack to lift moi?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete